Senior Project ManagerJob ID SENIO015077 Date posted 06/27/2022 Location Uxbridge, United Kingdom
- BUPA full coverage Private Healthcare with no excess payments for the employee
- Employee supported volunteering
- Enhanced family leave provisions
- Perkbox and Employee assistance Programme
- Company sick pay
- Employee recognition scheme
- Generous employee referral scheme
- Clearly defined Career path (and all the important support along the way)
- Access to state-of-the-art technology
- Global presence and opportunities worldwide
- Long Service Programme
Your area of responsibility:
Working in some of the best venues and hotels in the UK you will play an integral part in the planning, preparation of some amazing events and will be responsible for the delivery and set up from small meetings through to large scale productions.
- Prepare and communicate technical production & labour schedules, sub-rental requirements, project scope, execution plan and individual responsibilities to team members, vendors and venue partners.
- See the Bigger Picture - Determine and secure the resources required to successfully complete each project.
- Maintain focus on client needs by attending client meetings, creating and maintaining organised show documentation and responding to client concerns and questions.
- Monitor project scope throughout the event planning process and adjust as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project.
- Assist sales and operations teams to help determine equipment needs and technical solutions for the project.
- Assist with the creation of technical diagrams when required.
- Review all sales documents to confirm that the equipment and technical positions will meet the client’s needs.
- Deliver World Class Service - Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients at all levels of their organisation and provide outstanding customer service while focusing on client retention.
- Value People - Provide leadership for Project Managers and Technical Managers on multi-PM/TM supported events.
- Act as a technical resource about industry trends and all Encore products, services, and departments.
- Act as the project leader and onsite contact for the client throughout the event.
- Manage all phases of event technical execution from load-in through run of show to load-out.
- Assume ownership of inventory management throughout the event.
- Communicate the project plan and client expectations to event team.
- Manage onsite changes including schedule, equipment or workforce modifications.
- Mentor and communicate with Encore Team Members on event execution and best practices to help improve the local knowledge base and experience in the market.
- Ensure compliance with established Technical Standards and Production Standards.
- Follow up with clients on-site to ensure that their needs are met, and the equipment setup is working properly.
- Drive Results - Assist in the creation, analysis, and execution of the project budget, partnering with regional leadership to mitigate external workforce and sub-rental spend.
- Manage event costs to align with budget and ensure all onsite changes are communicated to sales for billing purposes.
- Assist with the completion of post-event client invoice. Work with operations management to ensure the prompt payment of all external vendors.
- Do the Right Thing - Ensure compliance with Encore Policies and Procedures to minimise the company’s exposure to liability claims and property damage, theft and misappropriation.
Administrative & Training
- Complete the Encore post-event process, to include the completion of all post-show reporting, confirming all workforce hours are accurately entered and ensuring that outsourced equipment is returned to appropriate provider.
- Participate in the development of Project Management SOP’s.
- Conduct review and analysis of proposed events as required.
- Assist in the training and development of Project Managers, Technical Managers and Project Coordinators.
Team Leadership and Development
- Embrace and foster the company’s Core Values.
- Value People by promoting a culture of high performance, accountability, and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
- Mentor the Project Managers and technical teams.
- Facilitate and schedule team member training.
- Identify and recommend development opportunities and assist in developing succession plans.
- Maintain adequate staffing levels.
- Ensure performance management concerns are addressed in a timely manner and within company guidelines
- Do the Right Thing by ensuring all safety practices and policies are being followed
- Partner with Director, Project Management and HR to analyse team member engagement survey data; develop action plans to address the priority issues and ensure action plans are deployed and producing positive change
What you bring with you:
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong technical background
- Strong client relationship skills
- Experience with budgets and cost control
- Operational logistics experience
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple complex job functions within a fast-paced environment
- MS Office experience required
- Technical diagram knowledge / experience required
- Ability to travel up to 50% may be required
Our promise to you:
Encore strives to create workplaces that reflect the communities in which we work and live, and where every individual has a full sense of belonging. Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion fuels innovation, collaboration, expertise and excellence, while connecting us more closely to our customers
- Materialdisponent/ Equipment Coordinator (m/w/d) im Veranstaltungstechnik Supply & Logistics - Warehouse Land Berlin, Germany, Hesse, Germany, Bavaria, Germany, Hamburg, Germany, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany 08/17/2022
- Office Coordinator/ Labour Coordinator Supply & Logistics - Warehouse Canton of Zurich, Switzerland 08/10/2022
- Project Coordinator - CONCISE Ops - Project Mgmt, Technician New York, United States 08/15/2022
- Warehouse Operative Ops - General England, United Kingdom 08/13/2022