Equipment CoordinatorJob ID EQUIP009095 Date posted 09/16/2021 Location Uxbridge, United Kingdom
The Equipment Coordinator (EC) is responsible for processing all incoming business activity and billing information while providing outstanding customer service. The EC will administer all order entry processes including order updates with a focus on maximising equipment utilisation and act as a primary liaison to the Warehouse team, supporting Venue and Production team needs. Responsible for reducing subrental costs, increasing equipment utilization, improving internal customer service, assisting with the implementation of cost-savings strategies and support the implementation of efficient transportation process between warehouses, venues and events. The Equipment Coordinator will report to the Manager of Labour & Technology and Warehouse Manager.
Key Job Responsibilities
Customer Service & Order Entry
- Deliver World Class Service - Provide outstanding service to internal and external customers.
- Process equipment requests and order entry.
- Initiate and manage sub-rental of equipment where necessary.
- Value People - Develop relationships, both internal and external.
- Respond in a timely manner to all orders and inquires.
- Drive Results - Offer technology & service solutions to meet customer needs while focusing on increasing utilisation of warehouse & venue housed inventory.
- Follow up with field team post-event when needed.
- Gather equipment shortage data and make efficient use of processes to source equipment from internal and external sources to fulfill those needs.
- Oversee internal equipment transfers with an emphasis on keeping company-owned equipment in use and available as often as possible to maximize cost reduction.
Administration & Reporting
- Inventory system entry of all warehouse sourced orders and accurate internal billing.
- Ensure all system stock levels are up to date.
- Maintain non-barcoded items within the system for accuracy.
- Do the Right Thing - Assist with communication on shortages and overdue items to be reconciled.
- Assist in developing strategies for maximizing internal resources to lower costs.
The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and may change, or additional tasks within scope of work may be assigned at any time with or without notice, as necessitated by business demands.
- Strong competency in the utilisation of IT systems.
- Excellent ability with Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 2+ years of logistics or customer service experience, within the audio-visual or related service industry preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, high-volume environment while being able to think creatively and effectively solve problems.
- Total commitment to service excellence.
- Knowledge of event audio-visual equipment would be highly advantageous.
- Previous experience with InspHire, HireTrack and/or EasyJob would be advantageous.
- Communicates & Collaborates Effectively
- Analytical Thinking
- Seeing the big picture
- Driving Results
- Doing the right thing
- Valuing People
Work is generally performed at an office that is moderately quiet. Team members will occasionally visit other work locations for meetings or for other business reasons. Working times will include days and may include evenings, weekends and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by Encore.
The Encore Promise
At Encore- Europe and Middle East, we will provide you with innovative opportunities that focus on your career and personal development.
We will do this in a safe, supportive, and diverse environment.
We will commit to clear and consistent two-way communication that respects and values your contributions to our mutual success.
At Encore-Europe & Middle East we will recognize and support your efforts to live our Purpose, Mission, and Values everyday.
- Materialdisponent/ Equipment Coordinator (m/w/d) im Veranstaltungstechnik Supply & Logistics - Warehouse Land Berlin, Germany, Hesse, Germany, Bavaria, Germany, Hamburg, Germany, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany 08/17/2022
- Office Coordinator/ Labour Coordinator Supply & Logistics - Warehouse Canton of Zurich, Switzerland 08/10/2022
- Project Coordinator - CONCISE Ops - Project Mgmt, Technician New York, United States 08/15/2022
- Warehouse Operative Ops - General England, United Kingdom 08/13/2022