Customer Support and Sales SpecialistJob ID CUSTO015866 Date posted 08/01/2022 Location Uxbridge, United Kingdom
The Customer Support Specialist (CSS) plays a key role in the customer journey by qualifying all customer inquiries and acting as a liaison between customers and other Encore divisions. They will achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and market penetration by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. The CSS will uncover and develop event orders, present solutions, gain commitment and ensure effective handover to Event Execution for service delivery.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Identifies sales opportunities and achieves monthly quota.
- Quoting for jobs using the EasyJob system
- Receives in-bound calls and conducts out-bound calling to secure new customers or provide new services to existing customers
- Presents a suite of products and services offered to potential and existing customers, leads negotiations, coordinates decision-making process, and overcomes objections to closure.
- Establishes, develops and maintains relationships with current customers and prospective customers.
- Analyses, researches, resolves, refers and follows up on customer needs regarding services and billing in an expedient and professional manner.
- Makes follow-up calls to ascertain customer satisfaction, answer questions or concerns, and obtain referrals and/or sales leads.
- Responsible for achieving monthly call service levels to include abandon rate, after call work and pause times.
- Communicates independently, effectively, clearly and professionally with customers, employees, supervisors and managers to establish and maintain considerate and cooperative relationships.
- Handles customers’ requests by phone, e-mail, and other channels.
- Provides management with information regarding trends related to customer needs, problems, interests and competitive activities.
· Contact and interface with customers regarding support, troubleshooting and problem resolution.
· Resolve support issues within identified timeframes with a focus on first call resolution.
· Identify beneficial product opportunities for existing customers and communicate to sales team via workflow process.
- Assist with customer issues, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancelations, and other queries.
- Document all activities with customers in CRM per defined process and procedures.
- Elevate issues following escalation procedure timely and as appropriate.
- Raise PO’s
- Process orders with other internal departments of Encore
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 1-2 years customer service or sales experience, within audio-visual or related service industry preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment while being able to think creatively and effectively solve problems.
- High degree of commitment to service excellence.
- Experience working within a team environment to over-deliver on desired results
- Experience with the use of CRM software
- Strong written and oral communication skills needed to effectively solicit business via phone
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Proficiency in either French or German would be advantageous
- Sales Proficiency
- Exceeds Customer Expectations
- Concern for Quality
- Results Orientation
- Relationship Management
- Interpersonal Organization
- Expeditious and Punctual
Team members must be able to meet the physical demands above in order to successfully perform the essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Frequency options consist of: Continuously, Frequently, Occasionally and Never.
Hours Per Day
Lifting 0 - 15 lbs*
Lifting 16 – 50 lbs*
Lifting 51 - 100 lbs
Lifting Over 100 lbs
Carrying 0 - 15 lbs*
Reaching (above your head)
Carrying 16 – 50 lbs*
Carrying 51 - 100 lbs
Carrying Over 100 lbs
Pushing/Pulling 0 - 15 lbs*
Pushing/Pulling 16 – 50 lbs*
Pushing/Pulling 51 - 100 lbs*
Pushing/Pulling Over 100 lbs
*Identifies the physical requirements that team members perform without assistance.
Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Working times may include irregular hours and on-call status including days, evenings, weekends and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by Encore based in an office environment and when traveling, on an individual venue or a representation of venues in that city or area.
- Materialdisponent/ Equipment Coordinator (m/w/d) im Veranstaltungstechnik Supply & Logistics - Warehouse Land Berlin, Germany, Hesse, Germany, Bavaria, Germany, Hamburg, Germany, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany 08/17/2022
- Office Coordinator/ Labour Coordinator Supply & Logistics - Warehouse Canton of Zurich, Switzerland 08/10/2022
- Project Coordinator - CONCISE Ops - Project Mgmt, Technician New York, United States 08/15/2022
- Warehouse Operative Ops - General England, United Kingdom 08/13/2022