TechnicianJob ID TECHN015074 Date posted 06/27/2022 Location London, United Kingdom
- On offer is a basic salary of £24,000 to £26,000 (dependent on your individual expertise and experience)
- BUPA full coverage Private Healthcare with no excess payments for the employee
- Employee supported volunteering
- Enhanced family leave provisions
- Perkbox and Employee assistance Programme
- Company sick pay
- Employee recognition scheme
- Generous employee referral scheme
- Clearly defined Career path (and all the important support along the way)
- Access to state-of-the-art technology
- Global presence and opportunities worldwide
- Long Service Programme
Your area of responsibility:
Working in some of the best venues and hotels in the UK you will play an integral part in the planning, preparation of some amazing events and will be responsible for the delivery and set up from small meetings through to large scale productions.
- Assist in cleaning, testing, maintaining, prepping and repairing equipment prior to an event
- Drive Results - Ensures a flawlessly executed event through accurate and timely setup, operation, and breakdown of basic audio-visual equipment as listed in the technical qualifications section.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and resolve problems quickly as they arise.
- Do the Right Thing - Complies with all Company security and safety measures.
- Adhere to health and safety regulations and wear appropriate PPE.
- Report all health and safety issues to the HSE Manager or Project Manager onsite.
- At times the technicians will work as part of a team on larger scale projects.
- Deliver World Class Service - Strives to exceed the expectations and needs of internal and external customers.
- Values People - Maintains a positive relationship with all clients through effective communication.
- Meets with guests on site to ensure that their needs are met and the equipment setup is working properly.
- Monitors events and checks in on customers throughout the day.
- Understands and fosters the hotel/venue/client relationship.
- Understands the technical aspects of the job and demonstrates basic operational ability to troubleshoot and problem solve with equipment and software issues.
- Handles equipment challenges and changes in a timely and professional manner.
- Do the Right Thing - Understands company processes, follows procedures and completes systems entry and paperwork accurately.
- Uses the equipment sheets to determine the equipment scheduled for set up and for strike. Interacts with other staff and outside vendors for equipment.
- See the Bigger Picture - Increases revenue by utilising floor up-selling techniques.
- Works with clients to finalise invoices.
What you bring with you:
- High School Diploma, Mathematics and English GCSE or equivalent is preferred.
- Previous experience within the Service and Hospitality industry would be preferable.
- Previous experience of audio visual experience, or equivalent in an educational environment would be beneficial.
Our promise to you:
Encore strives to create workplaces that reflect the communities in which we work and live, and where every individual has a full sense of belonging. Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion fuels innovation, collaboration, expertise and excellence, while connecting us more closely to our customers
- Materialdisponent/ Equipment Coordinator (m/w/d) im Veranstaltungstechnik Supply & Logistics - Warehouse Land Berlin, Germany, Hesse, Germany, Bavaria, Germany, Hamburg, Germany, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany 08/17/2022
- Office Coordinator/ Labour Coordinator Supply & Logistics - Warehouse Canton of Zurich, Switzerland 08/10/2022
- Project Coordinator - CONCISE Ops - Project Mgmt, Technician New York, United States 08/15/2022
- Warehouse Operative Ops - General England, United Kingdom 08/13/2022