In-House AV AdvisorJob ID INHOU015707 Date posted 07/25/2022 Location Weesp, Netherlands
Encore is a leading outsourcing partner for international hotel groups and companies in the areas of conference technology and services, events consulting and logistics, with more than 550 employees work at 15 locations in Europe. Our employees are an integral part of our successful concept. With their attitude and their experience, they find solutions, are proficient in processes and technologies and are simply customer-oriented, likeable, approachable and reliable. They are also the key to the implementation of our growth plans.
To reinforce our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our Amsterdam site as soon as possible:
In-House AV Advisor (m/f/d)
The role of AV Advisor will be the interface between the Client and the fixed Hotel/ Venue ensuring encore delivers the best solution and technical expertise, along with excellent organizational skills, which are required to handle the diversity of AV projects. Within the hotel, the role will encompass many aspects of administration, customer care, technical support and maintenance.
Your area of responsibility:
- You will be a point of contact for clients and venue representatives on a day-to-day basis to ensure customer expectations and requirements are fulfilled.
- You will prepare, rig and de-rig equipment prior to events within the hotel and be available on-site for ad hoc technical issues.
- Provide a high quality general AV technical service in terms of set ups/de-rigs and client facing responsibilities.
- Report to the Operational Manager, and the venue and attend weekly staff meetings within the venue if appropriate to ensure that all delegated duties are carried out effectively and efficiently, meeting all deadlines and objectives.
- To maintain good working relationship with all show technicians/freelance technicians working within the venue on behalf of encore.
- To be client facing and attend site visits and pre-conference/issue meetings.
- Cultivate good relations with all hotel staff, i.e. sales team, banqueting team and front of house.
- Foster good relations with all of the Amsterdam team and all encore sites to ensure that full back-up support is provided from front of house/warehouse.
- Partake in supervision of external production companies during set up and de-rig of events.
- Excellent Dutch and English language
- Skilled in the use of equipment reservation software systems
- Experience of working within the hospitality industry.
- Technical experience of working with AV equipment is essential (audio, video, lighting or rigging)
- Having Health and Safety Certificates (VOG, VCA)
- Feels comfortable with a representative clothing
- Living in, or nearby Amsterdam/Weesp
- Interesting, versatile area of responsibility in a modern, innovative company
- Welcome Days and comprehensive training in the area of responsibility
- Flat hierarchies and a responsible working environment
- Major continuing education offered by the company's "encore University"
- Work in a medium-sized company with the advantages of a large corporation
- Modern workplace with innovative technologies in an urban, creative work environment
- World-class fringe benefits like:
- Yearly Bonus structure
- Anniversary payment
- EMEA supports charitable engagement
- Family leave 2 weeks extra
- Flexible working
- 5 days paid sick leave due to child per year
- Employees recruit employees bonus
- overtime recording (operational staff)
- Pension compensation (in Amsterdam only)
We look forward to receiving your application, which you can send by email to email@example.com. If you have any further questions about the position, you can always contact us by phone at the following telephone number 0049 (0) 172 536 1212.
- Materialdisponent/ Equipment Coordinator (m/w/d) im Veranstaltungstechnik Supply & Logistics - Warehouse Land Berlin, Germany, Hesse, Germany, Bavaria, Germany, Hamburg, Germany, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany 08/17/2022
- Office Coordinator/ Labour Coordinator Supply & Logistics - Warehouse Canton of Zurich, Switzerland 08/10/2022
- Project Coordinator - CONCISE Ops - Project Mgmt, Technician New York, United States 08/15/2022
- Warehouse Operative Ops - General England, United Kingdom 08/13/2022