Print Production OperativJob ID PRINT08382 Date posted 07/16/2021 Location Uxbridge, United Kingdom
The Print Production Operative is responsible for day to day print production and includes operating large format printers, cutters, laminators and other print finishing equipment. Oversees and is responsible for stock check of consumables ( vinyl's, inks, substrates etc.). Needs to be detail orientated and able to work on his own or as a part of the team.
The Print Production Operative reports to the Print Operations Manager.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operating flat bed and roll to roll UV & Solvent printers
- Vinyl cutting
- Mounting and laying up of vinyl's to various substrates
- Mounting large vinyl's to substrates with wrapped edges
- Experience with operating large format printers.
- Experience with large format print finishing.
- Experience with Adobe CC ( Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) advantageous but not essential for the role
- Fitting experience would be advantageous but not essential for the role