Technical Sales ManagerJob ID TECHN08264 Date posted 06/23/2021 Location London, United Kingdom
Grow overall sales through solicitation of new business using a consultative approach. Cultivate relationships with key personnel to enhance the overall business relationship.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Solicit new business for Encore through consultative sales by obtaining definite bookings and creating professional bids & proposals
- Cultivate relationships with key on-site personnel
- Attend daily / weekly sales and operational meetings to understand business activity
- To prepare quotations, event proposals and creative proposals for potential new / repeat business
- To meet deadlines for quotation / proposal submission and turnaround client enquiries swiftly and efficiently
- To upsell and endeavor to promote all internal services within the Encore portfolio
- To work with all internal departments, using the internal resource before outsourcing to third party suppliers
- Meet client needs by attending pre-conference meetings, creating and maintaining organized show files and responding to client concerns, questions and problems.
- To catalogue set examples and event imagery to promote future events to prospective clients.
- To work alongside the Operational Manager, scheduling the team rota, managing the daily function, organizing logistics and processing orders.
- To complete all associated administrative duties relating to the on-site function, including but not limited to Quotations, Proposals, Hire Track NX, Internal Worksheets, turnover reporting and Invoicing.
- To establish solid relationships with all internal divisions including local warehouse support, HQ Technical Support, London Office, Scenery, Digital and Accounts.
- Minimum 4 years’ sales and event technology or hospitality experience. (i.e. audio, visual, lighting, rigging, etc.)
- Proven experience of dealing with high profile end user clients
- Prior sales experience in audiovisual preferred
- Knowledge of hospitality industry and sales processes required in addition to the ability to read and decipher financial reports and records
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office and CAD software
- Materialdisponent/ Equipment Coordinator (m/w/d) im Veranstaltungstechnik Supply & Logistics - Warehouse Land Berlin, Germany, Hesse, Germany, Bavaria, Germany, Hamburg, Germany, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany 08/17/2022
- Office Coordinator/ Labour Coordinator Supply & Logistics - Warehouse Canton of Zurich, Switzerland 08/10/2022
- Project Coordinator - CONCISE Ops - Project Mgmt, Technician New York, United States 08/15/2022
- Warehouse Operative Ops - General England, United Kingdom 08/13/2022