Warehouse OperativeJob ID WAREH016317 Date posted 08/13/2022 Location Leicester, United Kingdom
Process paperwork and coordinate transportation and deliveries for outgoing shipments daily. Complete administrative tasks as assigned. This position reports into the Warehouse Manager or Warehouse Supervisor subject to region.
Encore strives to create workplaces that reflect the communities in which we work and live, and where every individual has a full sense of belonging. Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion fuels innovation, collaboration, expertise and excellence, while connecting us more closely to our customers.
Warehouse Operative, to support the London warehouse team. The role is vital to the smooth running of our warehouse services – providing brilliantly maintained and perfectly prepared high-quality equipment is fundamental to the success of our project delivery and hire service.
You’ll be expected to check over and keep an accurate stock of all our technical equipment including, lighting, sound and AV fixtures. Within this role you will also be required to use and be able to understand paperwork and scanning control systems.
As well as being a great all-rounder, it would be an advantage if you have a good working knowledge of a busy warehouse environment and a can-do attitude, willing to jump into a van and deliver our technical equipment to London based customers.
You’ll be part of a friendly, professional and focused team which takes pride in delivering an amazing service, so it goes without saying you’ll be a great team player too.
- Picking and preparing technical equipment for client hires
- Checking in, maintaining and testing technical equipment
- Familiarising yourself with the hire stock and be able to visual identify each item with its codes
- Undertaking stock checks
- Assisting in the on/off hiring and booking equipment on InspHire, our stock control system
- Identify faults with equipment and know the correct procedures to solve the faults
- Communicate effectively across all departments of the company
- Delivering equipment hires to clients
- Be a team player
- Have great communication skills
- Be self-motivated
- Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Be physically able to move stock
- Be keen to learn
- Be cheerful and positive
- Be a problem solver
- Be a reliable timekeeper
- Have a full UK driving licence
- Be experienced in working with technical equipment
- Possess good computer skills
- Have a forklift license – training will be provided if not
Where you'll be
- The job is initially based at our London office in Park Royal. In July 2019, the role will move to our new premises in Uxbridge, so it is vital that you are able to commute to each location.
- French Speaking Customer Support Specialist Sales - General England, United Kingdom 09/26/2022
- Projektleiter / Technical Events Manager (m/w/d) im Bereich Veranstaltungstechnik Ops - General, Technical Events Manager Canton of Zurich, Switzerland 09/26/2022
- Auszubildenden (m/w/d) zur Fachkraft für Veranstaltungstechnik Ops - Technical Services Hesse, Germany 09/26/2022
- Initiativbewerbung Ops - Technical Services Hesse, Germany 09/26/2022