Sales ManagerJob ID SALES011694 Date posted 02/22/2022 Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates
At Encore- Europe and Middle East, we will provide you with innovative opportunities that focus on your career and personal development.
We will do this in a safe, supportive, and diverse environment.
We will commit to clear and consistent two-way communication that respects and values your contributions to our mutual success.
At Encore-Europe & Middle East we will recognize and support your efforts to live our Purpose, Mission, and Values everyday.
The primary role of the Sales Manager is to build a strong market position for Encore, by strategic analysis of business opportunities, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships.
The Sales Manager is expected to be actively involved in all sales and business development activities and to manage key accounts on behalf of the company.
Required Education and/or Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong written and spoken English
- University degree in Marketing or Business Studies
- Competency in using MS Office applications
- Customer service oriented
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Networking skills
- Good commercial and financial awareness
- Experience in developing sales strategies
- Good market knowledge
- Previous event industry experience
- Good understanding of events and event technology
- Experience in CRM
- Good knowledge of HSE
- Materialdisponent/ Equipment Coordinator (m/w/d) im Veranstaltungstechnik Supply & Logistics - Warehouse Land Berlin, Germany, Hesse, Germany, Bavaria, Germany, Hamburg, Germany, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany 08/17/2022
- Office Coordinator/ Labour Coordinator Supply & Logistics - Warehouse Canton of Zurich, Switzerland 08/10/2022
- Project Coordinator - CONCISE Ops - Project Mgmt, Technician New York, United States 08/15/2022
- Warehouse Operative Ops - General England, United Kingdom 08/13/2022