Equipment ManagerJob ID EQUIP015175 Date posted 06/30/2022 Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Key Job Responsibilities
Asset Management & Large Event Support
- Drive Results - Work closely with local teams to develop logistical plans resulting in maximum utilisation of company owned equipment within the region and nationally.
- Gather equipment shortage data and source equipment from internal locations to fulfil those needs.
- Work with local locations to manage equipment logistics and prioritise equipment for large events.
- Oversee internal equipment transfers, transportation logistics, and quality control process, with an emphasis on keeping company-owned equipnment in use and available as often as possible to maximise cost reduction opportunities.
Information Management & Analysis
- Construct and maintain a log for analysing equipment usage trends.
- Work with the local teams to assess product utilisation, costs, revenues, and contribution.
- See the Bigger Picture - Analyse sub-rental and depreciation data for all locations within assigned region to seek out opportunities to improve financials and improve client satisfaction.
- Assist in developing long-term strategies for maximising internal resources in an effort to lower costs.
- Deliver World Class Service - Execute high communication standards, both verbally and in writing, to set, follow through, and meet customer expectations clearly and accurately.
- Work closely with all divisions to maximise equipment utilisation and ensure large equipment needs are able to take advantage of local resources to maximise cost-reduction.
- Value People - Assist with trainings and / or development programs for local teams to increase and enhance technical knowledge of company-owned assets.
- Manage existing relationships with local subrental providers in order to provide the most efficient coverage and service throughout the business.
- Work with local teams to resolve occurrences of missing and damaged equipment.
- Do the Right Thing - Work with both the vendor and field locations on any service issues, gather feedback on overall support levels, and work with the regional and corporate teams outline opportunities for improvement.
- Perform frequent vendor reviews, including field surveys, to ensure service standards and guidelines are consistently high.
- Develop effective reporting processes.
- Establish actionable benchmarks and report out to various leadership teams on progress, successes, and challenges.
- Provide regular, detailed reports that outline specific action steps and provide concise evaluation of regional equipment needs.
- Track and regularly report on the achieved savings of executed strategies.
The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and may change, or additional tasks within scope of work may be assigned at any time with or without notice, as necessitated by business demands.
- Materialdisponent/ Equipment Coordinator (m/w/d) im Veranstaltungstechnik Supply & Logistics - Warehouse Land Berlin, Germany, Hesse, Germany, Bavaria, Germany, Hamburg, Germany, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany 08/17/2022
- Office Coordinator/ Labour Coordinator Supply & Logistics - Warehouse Canton of Zurich, Switzerland 08/10/2022
- Project Coordinator - CONCISE Ops - Project Mgmt, Technician New York, United States 08/15/2022
- Warehouse Operative Ops - General England, United Kingdom 08/13/2022