Engineer - LightingJob ID ENGIN015165 Date posted 06/30/2022 Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Key Job Responsibilities
• Drives Results - Ensures a flawlessly executed event through accurate and timely setup, operation, and breakdown of advanced lighting equipment as listed in the technical qualifications section.
• Troubleshoots technical issues and resolve problems quickly as they arise.
• Do the Right Thing - Complies with all Company security and safety measures.
• Reporting all health and safety issues to the HSE Manager, line manager or Project Manager onsite.
• Ensures equipment is secure from theft and/or damage when in use.
• Deliver World Class Service - Provides excellent service and strives to exceed the expectations and needs of internal and external customers.
• Maintains a positive relationship with all clients through effective communication.
• See the Bigger Picture - Collaborates with internal team on event solutions pre event and during event to ensure the best possible customer satisfaction.
• Understands and fosters the hotel/venue/client relationship.
• Values People - Creates an atmosphere that fosters the development of technical and leadership skills in other employees.
• Provides mentorship and coaching to technical, sales and operations team members to develop technical skills as needed.
• Performs advanced work (pre/during/post event) with operations team members.
• Supervises and directs other technicians during an event.
• Assists team with proper preparation, security, storage, transportation, and maintenance of equipment.
• Performs inventory and forecasting of equipment needs.
The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and may change, or additional tasks within scope of work may be assigned at any time with or without notice, as necessitated by business demands.
- Materialdisponent/ Equipment Coordinator (m/w/d) im Veranstaltungstechnik Supply & Logistics - Warehouse Land Berlin, Germany, Hesse, Germany, Bavaria, Germany, Hamburg, Germany, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany 08/17/2022
- Office Coordinator/ Labour Coordinator Supply & Logistics - Warehouse Canton of Zurich, Switzerland 08/10/2022
- Project Coordinator - CONCISE Ops - Project Mgmt, Technician New York, United States 08/15/2022
- Warehouse Operative Ops - General England, United Kingdom 08/13/2022