Cluster Sales ManagerJob ID CLUST013347 Date posted 04/26/2022 Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Key Job Responsibilities
· Drive Results by establishing sales objectives through forecasting and developing quotas for all team members.
· Maximise revenue opportunity for assigned customers by creating effective strategies for per-event revenue growth, including upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
· Assist with creating high-end, large event, advanced technology solutions for Encore’s existing and potential customers.
· Assist with preparing and delivering compelling presentations that convey the value of Encore and effectively solve customer challenges.
· Attend site visits, pre-conference planning meetings, and appropriate venue meetings as necessary to support the customer event experience.
· Effectively collaborate with vendors and other departments/divisions of the company to capture and service events.
· Understand event cost structure and incorporate into solution designs according to established profitability guidelines.
- Deliver World-Class Service by cultivating and maintaining relationships with customers, venue personnel and various Encore supporting functions and departments.
- Thoroughly research and understand customer history and previous experiences, in order to create more personalised customer experiences.
- Value People by attending customer meetings, understanding their goals and responding to their questions, concerns, and challenges.
- Actively refer and guide customers through the Encore network, leveraging your contact to secure additional opportunities with existing customers.
- Hold sales team accountable to maintaining a healthy pipeline at all times that ensures achievement of established revenue targets.
- Ensure all known opportunities are in CRM and completely accurate and updated at all times.
- See the Big Picture by leading the sales forecasting efforts at home location(s), ensuring they are accurate and submitted timely.
- Learn, adopt and train team on all SOPs related to the role and any new initiatives/programmes that are implemented; ensure full team compliance with established SOPs.
- Maintain knowledge of new product/service offerings and emerging technology supporting meetings and events; ensure team members are appropriately trained and competent/confident on available solutions.
- Create and present information and reports, as needed, to senior management related to performance, pipeline, forecasting, etc.
· Effectively manage the performance of the sales team, and direct work and tasks towards achieving the organisation’s goals and objectives.
· Value People by promoting a culture of high performance, accountability and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
· Motivate and energise team members to make proactive decisions in all communications with customers.
· Address employee concerns or conflict, maintain adequate staffing levels, and facilitate team development and sales mentorship.
· Serve as the resident expert on the team, providing guidance and support to other team members for large events.
· Ensure the team receives and participates in all relevant sales training and participates in any regional or national sales communication programs.
· Do the right thing by promoting a culture of health and safety, and ensures safe working environment and practices across the cluster
The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and may change, or additional tasks within scope of work may be assigned at any time with or without notice, as necessitated by business demands.
- Materialdisponent/ Equipment Coordinator (m/w/d) im Veranstaltungstechnik Supply & Logistics - Warehouse Land Berlin, Germany, Hesse, Germany, Bavaria, Germany, Hamburg, Germany, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany 08/17/2022
- Office Coordinator/ Labour Coordinator Supply & Logistics - Warehouse Canton of Zurich, Switzerland 08/10/2022
- Project Coordinator - CONCISE Ops - Project Mgmt, Technician New York, United States 08/15/2022
- Warehouse Operative Ops - General England, United Kingdom 08/13/2022